Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Submiteaze - Article Submission

Spending just 15 minutes a day with this versatile and powerful article submission software will pay big dividends for any aspiring webmaster. I have been submitting articles and links to link directories for just on 3 weeks and I am already starting to see some awesome results in Search Engine Rankings for a number of my websites.

I had previously tried to carry out the article submission manually and I couldn't believe how much time I was wasting. Firstly, I had to find all the relevant websites, then manually register and submit the articles. With SubmitEaze, I was able to use their list of thousands of directories (all included traffic details and page rank of each directory).

The money I have saved on article submission and link submission by using SubmitEaze has been invested in other marketing activities. Not to mention the great rankings I have achieved with simple article submission trhough SubmitEaze.

If you're interested in getting great results, take a look at SubmitEaze and don't forget the great Exclusive SubmitEaze discount I have been able to negotiate for you.


Click to Receive Your SubmitEaze Discount Here