Monday, October 13, 2008

SubmitEaze

Anyone who claims that article submission software and directory submission software is a big "no-no" for SEO purposes needs to have their head examined. I have been using SubmitEaze for a number of my sites and I can tell you first hand that this piece of software is incredible, reliable and worth 100 times what you pay for it.

To date, I have used SubmitEaze to submit 6 websites to over a thousand directories (with an acceptance rate of 80%) and several articles to leading article directories with similar results. I have been asked to design some websites for clients and take care of their SEO requirements, and I can tell you that I will be using SubmitEaze again.

If you're thinking about buying this great software, keep in mind that I have organized an exclusive discount. Use this SubmitEaze discount link to save yourself a stack of cash.